Setup Oracle Dataguard 11g R2 on Oracle Enterprise Linux from Scratch


Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I wrote my last article. I became so busy working and enjoying my role as an Oracle Database Administrator. Let me start coming back into writing and recounting my Oracle experiences by sharing my article on how to create an Oracle Data Guard 11.2 on Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.7 x86_64. You can also reference this article if you are using RHEL 5.x (or even Windows platform). The concepts are still the same.

This document provides the complete texts, screenshots and explanation of each step.
Please see link below which is directed to my Dropbox Public Folder:



If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to send me a message here so I can help you as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Let's share and make others love Oracle, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RMAN Restoration to New Server with Different Directory and New Database Name

[Script] Tablespace Usage Alert

[Script] ASM Diskgroup Space Usage Alert