Installing Oracle Database 12c on Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.7

Its been a few hours since Oracle Database 12c R1 is released and I am so happy to download and try the new product.

I created a short document on how to install and configure the database using Advanced Option.

I include the pre-installtion tasks and the screenshots are presented in complete details....

OS: Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.7 x86_64
DB: Oracle Database 12.1.0.1.0


You may view or download the document from my Dropbox public files from the link below:



Oracle Database 12c R1 On OEL 5 x86_64 (Link 1)

or

Oracle Database 12c R1 On OEL 5 x86_64 (Link 2)


Hope you like it....

Comments

  1. 'Titanium Tube' | Baojititanium
    I 시흥 출장마사지 had a little trouble finding a good quality tube for a titanium wire night out in 안성 출장샵 Vegas. 서산 출장안마 I made 삼척 출장안마 my way to Las Vegas for a night out in the desert,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RMAN Restoration to New Server with Different Directory and New Database Name

[Script] Tablespace Usage Alert

[Script] ASM Diskgroup Space Usage Alert